Recent content by ♥ APBT♥ @ R.I.P MJ ®

  1. ♥

    the drunk thread

    haha same story as my friday night except, I did frack my best frienRAB girl/ hook up partner lol ErabroadO BROTHERS!. I felt like a dick but he didnt really give a shit. but it was kinda weird cuz she's as tall as me and im 6'1. never fudged a girl as tall as me, quite the expierence. never got...
  2. ♥

    Well I effed up my chance of losing my virginity. fuuuuu

    Pics of said ugly, fat girls. More and more I think you might have way too high of standarRAB Chev. These might just be the girls for you.
  3. ♥

    colby friday deals

    o wow link? couldnt find that
  4. ♥

    Ios 5

    You mean flash player? Name me a decent flash website, which you safari can't play please. Hoo don't name those junkies full of adRAB and fake websites but decent ones.
  5. ♥

    Valley of the Muses 40.5 (Aragorn/Arwen LOTR): Board Closing, But Muses Are Eternal!

    Ah, a new muse. :D I always love meeting new ones. Would you like to be added to the group? You and I are shipper soulamtes I love all the couples you do. *pets Neela and Ray* :sun: Mandy
  6. ♥

    Sam/Josie (Never Been Kissed)- Because he was her first real kiss.

    I thought her article was simply amazing! When the condom hits him in the eye. :lmao:
  7. ♥

    Jenny & Emma [Hand aufs Herz] #145: O_O Today folks.......

    Jenny & Emma [Hand aufs Herz] #145: O_O Today folks....... Hello :wave:
  8. ♥

    Sick people, old people and students go fuck yourselves.

    I don't think anyone in this thread is supporting people who use welfare as a lifestyle choice. But the people in the middle who work hard, but get ripped off on everything, and it's not always a simple case of working harder. When you hear about people who get an illness, and end up losing...
  9. ♥

    Why do white people get mad when black people bring up slavery?

    i still dont see how you got "blacks were never slaves" out of that
  10. ♥

    Buffy♥Angel - #33: Because real love makes you want to live.

    "That's not why we fight." SO THEM. It's about the journey and the love, not the destination.
  11. ♥

    I have to get away from Boost Mobile. How is Cricket?

    As a dealer i can tell you that you should find a local dealer that is good and buy the phone from them. cricket cs is about as bad as they come but if you can find a good dealer then aside from warranty/insurance claims, they should be able to figure out most problems for you. i'm suprised...
  12. ♥

    Jenny & Emma [Hand aufs Herz] #137: "You belong to me and I belong to you" - Emma 'newly married' Muller

    Yes, Tin Tin :D I still say it's what her hair looked like the day she met Jenny.
Back
Top