Recent content by ☺stacy

  1. ☺

    PMS Debate: LADIES, did you know that guys have monthly mood swings too?

    Wow new to me. Ok go for it. I don't know how far you will get.
  2. ☺

    Why do people complain so much?

    Sometimes I feel they are unhappy and have spread the unhappiness.
  3. ☺

    How does it work having a conjical visit in jail ?

    I visited once a friend who got in trouble. They run a check on you and you have to go on a certain day and during a certain time window and sign in. and see them through a tiny window and use a phone. I felt so sorry for him
  4. ☺

    Have you ever eaten pet food?

    No I don't eat dog food. Doesn't look appetizing
  5. ☺

    What are some good songs to dance to at a holiday party?

    Rock around the Xmas tree Stuffed mushrooms I drink wine on the hoidays ( (recommend White Merlot)
  6. ☺

    Survey: What would you most like to find in your stocking this year?

    Chocolate santa Pistachios a movie some perfume toothbrush and little socks and panties
  7. ☺

    Would you take ball room dance lessons?

    Yes! That would be cool. to tango with a handsome man in a tux with a rose in my mouth.
  8. ☺

    What do you like to cook when the weather outside is frightful and the snow is

    I make soup or Chili. Now I don't know what recipe to give you.
  9. ☺

    Have you ever hit an animal with your car?

    I hit a armidillo once. I was like OMG OMG and my mouth was stuck open,and my eyes were real wide for like five minutes.
  10. ☺

    Have you ever hit an animal with your car?

    I hit a armidillo once. I was like OMG OMG and my mouth was stuck open,and my eyes were real wide for like five minutes.
  11. ☺

    Have you heard any good news lately?

    Congrats!!! You will love it. I am a mom. It is a wonderful thing. Life changing though.
Back
Top