Recent content by ☮king☮

  1. ☮

    i need some help here.

    hmm..i think so.
  2. ☮

    JR and Kris (Wildfire) #1: Because he loves her

    Lovely video. I've been missing this couple lately.
  3. ☮

    My extension thread

    There...through the magic of computers...all tidied up nice and neat.
  4. ☮

    China just downgrade US credit again

    I bet you've used more than you think.
  5. ☮

    Samsung m330 Driver

    has anyone been able to detect and get the SPC of this phone?
  6. ☮

    Isabel & Kyle (Roswell) #2: Because Buddha brought her to his door

    I really wanted them to be a couple in S3 :pout:
  7. ☮

    Students vs. Prisoners

    [No message]
  8. ☮

    Republican official resigns after pic of him shows up on GRINDR....... [PIC] v.ROFL

    http://www.wisconsingazette.com/breaking-news/anti-gay-gop-official-resigns-after-posting-bare-assed-pix-on-gay-hook-up-site.html ibRepostFromRedditFuckYou
  9. ☮

    Thank You!!!

    thanks to everyone who helped me with getting my HTC Mogul flashed to Cricket. i'm on the hunt now for other phones to flash. hmmm, i wish i knew where to find all the software i needed to flash other phones such as LG, Motorola, Samsung, etc.... yall kno what i mean.
  10. ☮

    is there any way to disable voice commands or the side buttons that control it?V3m

    thurabs up, good enough! merry xmas bro
  11. ☮

    Cricket SLVR ????

    you can use p2kseem to retrieve (and reset) the sublock code, and Motorola PST to reset the lock code.
  12. ☮

    How big is your backlog?

    Lets see... (not all these shows are English versions, some I tape of Italian TV, incase anyone wonders why somethings listed thats not available in English yet) Pani Poni Dash (2 or 3 volumes left to watch) Attack No.1 (Ive got a whole 6hr LP tape and half of another tape full of episodes to...
  13. ☮

    8910 questions

    Ok I just got a audiovox 8910 and I had a couple questions. First can you down load pics from your phone to your computer ? If so how? I do have a usb cord.
Back
Top