Recent content by ☮&Love ftw

  1. ☮

    Soap opera couples ~ come discuss who you like and dislike

    I think they will eventually work it out. They are a Great couple!
  2. ☮

    Ephrum and Amy(Everwood) Because we are betting on them.

    I couldn't stop laughing when Ephram was like "Why am I thinking about Jennifer Lopez?" :lol:
  3. ☮

    My extension thread

    I shall have to take a whole new lot of photos now the lid is properly in place
  4. ☮

    Beauty & The Beast {Tyler♥Caroline} #21- Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, Creature of the night

    Beauty & The Beast {Tyler?Caroline} #21- Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me, Creature of the night Right? I'll take a episode description, but I'd love a promo.
  5. ☮

    America is becoming like a 3rd world country

    I stand corrected. But Germany also had a 10% unemployment rate back in 2002. It didn't turn into a 3rd world country as a result.
  6. ☮

    JaxღTara (Sons of Anarchy) #20: Because Jax and Tara are "the most important relationship on the show"

    Agent Alex, you shouldnt ask that. With this group of lovelies, you are bound to get a minute by minute disection of each scene/analyses of every sentence :lol:
  7. ☮

    So Obama got it right on Libya

    Hussein killed hundred of thousanRAB of his own people
  8. ☮

    Why would anybody want to live in Canada over the US?

    When I was living in Toronto for work for a few months everyone I worked with asked me if the US was dangerous like on TV. I was like WTF? It's almost exactly like here except better. Except all those mofos could talk about was Cali and NY.
  9. ☮

    World?s 7 billionth person about to be born

    When are we having the next great flood to wash away this shit!
  10. ☮

    Random Curiosity chooses their best Anime(s) of '09

    http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2010/01/04/best-of-anime-2009/ I like most of thier choices. More from me later
  11. ☮

    Aws/tri-band Markets Please Stop Posting...

    If the manufactures were smart, they would just include 1700 & 2100 Mhz into there phones. I am sure that verizon or sprint would benefit from signing roaming agreements with cricket :).
  12. ☮

    Activating MEID phones on Cricket

    awesome find. i'm going to reccommend it be added to the FAQ sticky
Back
Top