Recent content by ►♥.ұаŻžŸ.♥◄

  1. ►

    How would u like Bret Hart as Smackdown GM?

    I don't really watch Smackdown but i would love it if he was a host on Raw.
  2. ►

    How would u like Bret Hart as Smackdown GM?

    I don't really watch Smackdown but i would love it if he was a host on Raw.
  3. ►

    How would u like Bret Hart as Smackdown GM?

    I don't really watch Smackdown but i would love it if he was a host on Raw.
  4. ►

    Seriously and not spam or chat question?

    MMM no i still need things to live.Starting with him.<3
  5. ►

    Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson are arguing again, does true love even exist?

    Seriously?!? u've posted the same question like 3 times now??get over it
  6. ►

    Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson are arguing again, does true love even exist?

    Seriously?!? u've posted the same question like 3 times now??get over it
Back
Top