Recent content by ™ Shadow Pasta ™

  1. ™

    Is better to be alone than to be judged off of potential?

    If I worked at Wal Mart and women do not see me as the marriage type for them then I guess I am better off alone lol... Do people realize potential does not equal good spouse lol....
  2. ™

    Why aren't there as many men who complain about their mate compared to women on YA?

    I wonder why? You only see a few guy here and there complain about their wives... but you come on here you see tons of woman talk about how they are filing for divorce and I am like wow.... I wonder how many husbands know that their wife is announcing divorce or thinking about it and the husband...
  3. ™

    TV divorces? Is America on the downfall?

    I just saw this Jon and Kate divorce thing and what is going on? I thought they were happy with 8 kids? Seems like everyone is divorced....
Back
Top