Recent content by ịcąгυѕ

  1. Ị

    Viral bullying video

    Okay now we should launch a internet assault on this kid.
  2. Ị

    Post this stat

    This page has had 1,961 visits
  3. Ị

    Carrier Not Available

    I don't think it will show the carrier unless you are in a service area.
  4. Ị

    Sam/Josie (Never Been Kissed)- Because he was her first real kiss.

    It is, and most of all, so honest!
  5. Ị

    Front proximity sensor is makin me mad

    did this and it fixed it! thank god!!!!!!!
  6. Ị

    is this what it feels like to be a republican?

    It is but I do like those videos where women pee their pants.
  7. Ị

    Kindred Spirits |BayღEmmett| #13: "Is that the sign for love?"

    Kindred Spirits |Bay?Emmett| #13: "Is that the sign for love?" Completely agree. :nod:
  8. Ị

    Sick people, old people and students go fuck yourselves.

    You and the other nine people in the room have one dollar. You have a choice. You can keep your dollar, or you can give your dollar to someone else. It's up to YOU to be the richest- or the poorest- person in the room. Figure it out.
  9. Ị

    Police Shut Down Another Illegal Lemonade Stand

    Society doesn't change until you remove the pillars keeping it from changing. Media, laws and celebrity influence.
  10. Ị

    Any feedback about iOS 5.0.1 update?

    Well, there seems to be an improvement, I left my streaming radio on all night and in the morning I have 67% left, but I will have to monitor that along some more days.
  11. Ị

    Why would anybody want to live in Canada over the US?

    although I have a cell phone, I've never had a fancy one, and I did have internet (makes looking for work and applying for jobs, sending resumes much easier) without that other stuff, like cable or sat tv, I don't play video games and I don't eat out often, not much of a drinker or smoker I...
  12. Ị

    question about crickets upcoming droid phone.

    The Blackberry that Cricket is getting will be Tri-Band, that's part of the reason it took so long to get a Blackberry on Cricket. Cricket has said they won't release any phones that aren't Tri-band so they had to wait for RIM to make them a Tri-Band Blackberry. As for Boost's Blackberry plan...
  13. Ị

    Clay♥Sarah (One Tree Hill) #1: "You were perfect with me, and you always will be."

    Bump indeed! :D We get to see Sara's heaRABtone next eppy :( Is it bad that I want to see Sara again? I get the whole 'unhealthy' thing but C/S had been my fav this season :pout:
  14. Ị

    Fav. XMen Couples??

    Bobby/Rouge Jean/Logan
  15. Ị

    New Macross (Macross Frontier) - Talkback

    Wow, I really like that Blue Butterfly song.
Back
Top