So my dad found out my best friend got arrested in Austin for possession with intent to distribute, and lately he has been acting really strange. Always calling repeatedly, asking where I'm at, who I'm with, etc. Yesterday I caught him going through my text messages, but of course I had already deleted any texts incriminating in nature. In case it is relevant, my provider is Boost Mobile and my phone is a Motorola i465.

Today he basically hinted that he is looking into finding another way to view my old texts. So my question is can you read someones sent/received texts online, view them on the phone bill, request a printout from the phone company, etc? Also, my dad works for the government, in Social Security to be exact, could his job possibly give him some other way to access my information? Is there anything I could do to get rid of the old messages?

I'm really worried, because if he reads my texts, I'm gonna be kicked out of my home with nowhere to go. Any help would be appreciated guys, thanks for your help.